Saturday, August 4, 2012

I think I can, I think I can: Weight Loss!

I am excitedly waiting on my food to arrive for my new diet/way of live, but that doesn't mean I am waiting to  take back my life.  This week I have pumped up my water intake, and finally achieved my goal on that for several days in a row.  I found a calculator on a weight loss site that takes your weight into consideration when calculating the water you need to lose weight, and mine said 16 eight oz glasses a day.

 It sounds like a ton and is.  However, I keep my water bottle that holds 3 cups with me at all times, and it has gotten easy.  I have a favorite bottle with a straw attachment that I am loving and works best for me right now, and you can read more about it in my original post!

I bought Zumba Wii game, and have used it the last two nights, and I love it.  It is hard for me, I sweat the entire workout, and I think it is working.  Regardless, it is a great workout for me at this stage in the game, I can use it when Mika sleeps, and I know it keeps my heart rate up.

The end result is that I have lost 3.4 lbs since Monday.  I am sure most of this is water, but I am owning it and happy to see results.  Mother nature is visiting me soon, so I know my weight will go up for a week or so which bums me out, but it's a fact of life, and I am hoping to stay motivated during this time!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep it up! You have inspired me as I asked my family to give me the Zumba wii game and I used it for a while and stopped. I am going to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. Zumba is very popular around my neck of the woods,,,,,but now in Wii - that's super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. The worst part for me is keeping motivated. It seems you're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water weight is still weight! That's 3 less pounds you have to lose now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!