Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Officially Beginning my Weight Loss Journey #NSNation!

It's no secret I have been anxiously awaiting my food from Nutrisystem.  I have seen some great results in fellow bloggers, so of course I am eager to see my own results.  Saturday, a FedEx truck arrived, and I thought it was my frozen food since I got am email stating it had been shipped on Friday.  However, it was my pantry food, and I was thrilled!  In order to begin, I needed my pantry food, so I started my week off right on Sunday with my food!

Photobucket

The first day was the hardest, but by today, I haven't felt hungry all day!  These meals don't feel diet or skimpy at all!  The best part is I can eat most of what everyone else is eating, just Nutrisystem meals.  Pizza night, I have pizza.  Sloppy Joe night, yep I had that too!  The variety is so great, and I can add any seasonings (minus salt or sugar) that I want so if I want extra spicy I can just add it!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*

3 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well and you get the encouragement to stay on track (I lack that sometimes)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE it!! I have a friend who lost 70 pounds on it, and I lost 20 without much work at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on a weight loss program right now too. Good luck, Allyson! Can't wait to hear how you do on this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!