Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week Four Nutrisystem #NSNation!

This week has been another fly by the seat of your pants insane week, but I have had a great week with my Nutrisystem.  I received my second shipment of Nutrisystem cabinet foods, and I will receive my frozen food today or tomorrow.  We had grandparents Saturday through Monday and picked up a different Grandma from the airport on Tuesday, but I am dieting strong!

Photobucket

I started off at 280 lbs and have lost down to 267 lbs even.  That is only a 1.2 lb loss in the last week, but my body (well parts of it) are literally melting away!  I know the key to seeing the scales move is more exercise which I just haven't had time for this last week unless daily cleaning my house for company counts, but I love seeing the difference on my tape measure too.  Sadly, I am seeing a real difference in my bras, so I think I will be bra shopping next Friday since I am tired of how big it has gotten on me.  If I could just switch that with my hip weight loss, life would be almost perfect!

In all seriousness, this is the easiest diet I have been on, ever.  Sure, there are times it's tough, and I want to eat homemade meatballs or cheesecake, but my Nutrisystem brownie is a lifesaver, and we keep trucking!  On a side note, we went to IHOP to eat this week while running errands one day, and I found that something on the lite menu wasn't too far off from Nutrisystem.  I managed to eat some eggbeaters with a side of whole grain pancakes and only eat 500 calories.  I felt really good about myself knowing I did what was good for my body, and it actually tasted good too!

Photobucket
My Beginning Measurements:  

Upper Arms: 15.0
Chest: 49.8
Waist: 54.0
Hips: 59.0
Thighs: 23.6

Current Measurements:

Upper Arms: 14.4
Chest: 47.0
Waist: 51.3
Hips: 57.0
Thighs: 21.0

That's a total of 1.4 inches lost in my upper arms, 2.8 inches lost in my chest, 2.7 inches lost in my waist, 2 inches lost in my hips and 2.6 inches lost in my thighs!  I call that Success!  Irony?  No way, since I am on the Nutrisystem Success program!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

6 comments:

  1. Great job! I'll be following your success from now on. Just followed via GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! I am so excited to be in clothes that I couldn't even try to wear a month ago. Now if I can talk my belly/hips into leaving in lieu of my top half I will be thrilled :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss so far, keep it up! The brownie sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT really is Krystle! It's a nice treat, but healthier than anything else I could buy

      Delete
  3. You can do it...don't give up. I've heard great things about their program.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!