Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week Six with Nutrisystem, #NSNation, #Spon

It has now been 6 weeks on Nutrisystem and I am trucking right along.  I learned this last week how important that our healthy carbs actually are on this diet.  I quit eating them for about 4 days, not because I don't like them, but I ran out and didn't want to drive so far to get more.  About day 3 I was so tired I slept through the alarm clock in the morning by 30 minutes.  Day 4 I set the alarm clock an hour early, and I was still sleeping when my darling woke me up 20 minutes past time to get up for school.  A talk with some great Nutrisystem people directed me right to the problem, and day five I made a small whole wheat veggie pizza without cheese, and viola my energy was back up and running.

Photobucket

I learned that every type of food on this diet is important in it's own way.  So the moral of the story is eat your carbs.  Whether you are eating a small apple, a half a potato, slice of whole wheat bread, something.  I promise your body will thank you!  My weight is down from 280.2 at starting to 263 so I have lost 17.3 lbs in 6 full weeks of Nutrisystem. Not a bad success at all!


Starting Measurements
Upper Arms: 15.0
Chest: 49.8
Waist: 54.0
Hips: 59.0
Thighs: 23.6


Current Measurements

Upper Arms: 14.0
Chest: 46.3
Waist: 50.0
Hips: 54.8
Thighs: 20.0

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 17 lbs. It is good to know about the carbs. I have been running on empty lately, and this could be why!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! Congrats on the 17lbs and all your measurments!! Keep up the work! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you go girl! That is amazing progress!! You keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your weight-loss! keep it the good work your doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your loss so far! That is awesome. I am on Weight Watchers and it is a long road but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's see a picture of you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful! Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing great! Congrats on the awesome weight loss so far and look at them inches coming off! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!