Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Easy & Fun Food and Drinks for Halloween!

Skulls and Fingers Kristian Regale Punch  CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE

I tried taking pictures of the punch with the cubes in it, but there was no way possible to capture the picture. All of the bubbles kept distorting the picture, so I am showing you a picture of the cubes which  you add to some Kristian Regale Mocktail Cranberry Spritzer to make a super fun, scary drink!
Photobucket

Photobucket




Scary Eye Balls!

Devilled Eggs, black olives and Green Olives


Photobucket
Devilled Egg Recipe:

Bring 6 eggs to boil in a sauce pan, then turn the heat off and let sit for ten minutes.  Transfer to cold water for two minutes.  Crack and Peel.

Halve Eggs, separate the whites from the yolks, and place the yolks in a bowl.  Mash finely with a fork, add salt and pepper to taste.

Add two heaping tablespoons of Miracle Whip and 1/4 tsp of mustard to egg yolks, and whip with a spoon until a smooth consistency.  Spoon or pipe into the eggs.

Garnish each egg with an olive creating an eyeball effect!  Enjoy

Hot Dog Mummies-CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE

Photobucket

Severed Witches Fingers-Click HERE for Recipe


Photobucket

Sugar Free Whole Wheat Oatmeal Ghost Pancakes-CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE!

Photobucket

Witches Brooms-CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE

Photobucket

Spider Cupcakes CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE

Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. These are all SO great Allyson! I think my favorites are the mummy wrapped hot dogs. I may attempt these for tonight! My kids would get such a kick out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! My kids have had a fun month as you can see! I didn't even include the caramel apples or the oreo cookie dessert I made for a competition. They just love this kind of stuff and it makes such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas Allyson! I like the devilled eggs one, it's easy and looks really spooky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa. You know they didn't eat those olives lol but they LOVED that the eggs became eyeballs, and were happy to pick them off to eat them!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping this week, Melissa! Happy Halloween to you!

      Delete
  5. Yuck, that thumb looks gory!! Love the brooms, mummies, and ghosts with syrup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it's just V8 Splash frozen. The kids have been eating them for weeks, and they love flavoring their punch with it :D

      Delete
  6. I have got to try those mummy dogs one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made some and put them in DH's lunch. Apparently, he wasn't amused because he got ribbed by his employees. He got a couple of them back though by giving them caramel covered onions :D

      Delete
  7. I am so glad you enjoyed all these recipes. How fun is Halloween. What will you be making next???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, probably thinking up Thanksgiving fun stuff. I DON'T miss teaching school but I do love doing the craftsy stuff with the kids. I think there will be some good times this month as well.

      Delete
  8. These are great! I need ideas for tonight, since ToT is canceled due to Sandy damage. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't be nearly as disappointing that it is postponed if you do something semi fun at home

      Delete
  9. These are adorable. I will be stealing some of these ideas for next years Halloween Party. I love the witch's broom, and the mummy hotdogs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, Kelli. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Ha! I love these! I really like the fingers! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They even ate the pepper nails lol. We weren't able to participate in Halloween growing up, so while I still don't like the scary stuff, we have a blast with the funner stuff!

      Delete
  11. L ove the ice cube skulls, so coo! We actually made hot dog mummies last year, they came out cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha, I know it's not a unique recipe, but we had such fun, I just had to share it. I am pretty sure we will be having them again, but I will have to come up with a twist on them...maybe candy canes or something haha

      Delete
  12. Great recipes! I love the ghost pancakes the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them because they are super healthy for them, yet they looked fun so they really enjoyed them!

      Delete
  13. Have to wait 364 days to make these fun things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sighs. Maybe I can find some pumpkins and turkeys for Thanksgiving!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!