Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fun Halloween Picture Modification!

It's that time of year, that my normally all work and little play self starts having lots of fun.  Hey, what's more fun than Halloween?



I wanted to share this with you, because it is such fun.  I always edit my photos with Pic Monkey because I have the world's greatest, yet most unsophisticated camera in the world.  It's a Sony Bloggie Touch, and I honestly love it.  It's a snap and go, hooks up to Facebook, I can download quickly, and I can even take short videos.  Awesome right?  Yes, and no.  It has no flash. So for marketing purposes, it's about the same quality as your iPhone pics!



No problem, Pic Monkey to the rescue. I can do everything from add lighting and even cut the pictures to get great angles and  make sure the product is shown in the best way.  I never touch up my product, but we all know that the best product in the world can look pretty bad if it's an overcast day with no flash!



For Halloween, they have some great photo editor options where you can make your pictures Vampire, Zombie, and much more!  I had the best time last night at 10 pm playing, and you can see for yourself this is such fun!  I am going to let my kids do their own pictures today, and I know they will be so excited!  So go ahead, touch up those photos, and show me what great Vampires and Witches you make!


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol I know! my favorite is the vampires. My girls are serious Twilight fans! At 9 and 8 they have read all the books, and they will really get a kick out of this!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And my kids thought I was scary before ;P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreed! The only one of my three that may not like this is the one who would rather be pink and sparkly lol

      Delete
  4. I love PicMonkey, it's a great editor. Love these settings. The last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it reminds me of my Auntie who always dressed up like a witch to hand out candy!

      Delete
  5. Totally too cool...I like the first one. I think this would definitely scare my son though if he saw it...but too cool - gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't let my 3 year old see the pics of me. I am sure it would freak him out as well! He MIGHT think it's cool though to dress himself up IF he is helping his older siblings!

      Delete
  6. Can you say creepy?!?! especially the last one! Scary!!! My boyfriend would love to try this out I am sure!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I would love to try this. I would scare the heck out of the kids for Halloween. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh so cool!!! I love the one with the eyes! Halloween is so fun!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!