Friday, October 19, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Gorgeous Serveware with Polmedia Polish Pottery and Stoneware!


Photobucket

I was blessed recently to review a piece of stoneware by Polmedia Polish  Pottery, and I would like to share both the product and the company with you.  As we are gearing up for the fast-approaching Holidays, everyone is making their lists of what to purchase, and if you are like me there is always at least one person on the list that has you standing there scratching your head because you have no idea what to buy them.

Search no more!  Polish Media Pottery fits the bill for a variety of needs:  everyday serveware, pieces that add just the right finishing touches to your holiday meal/party, and they are perfect for gifting.  They offer everything from vases, pitchers, serving pieces, plates, and even accent pieces such as salt and butter dishes or gravy boats.  Polmedia is a family owned company that has been in the US since 2003.  

Photobucket

I had a wonderful time browsing their large selection of beautiful pieces and finally settled on a gravy boat because it is something that I have never owned.  I can say that it was a hard selection because every single piece is unique and just simply gorgeous.

Photobucket
The piece speaks for itself.  There is a stamp on the bottom ensuring this is a quality piece.  It is has vibrant colors in blues, oranges and even some teals in it so it ties in well with my dinnerware and salt and pepper shakers.  It is dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe, but since it is pottery it has to be treated properly so it lasts for years to come!  
Photobucket

My mother absolutely loves the pottery, and mentioned that she knows a lot of her friends would love this piece.  Whether you are looking for something perfect to entertain with, a quality piece to use every day, or a present for that someone in your life, polish pottery very well may be the answer!  They definitely have a large selection of beautiful pieces to select from. 

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the product(s) listed above to facilitate my review.  All opinions are honest, my own, and are unbiased.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase.  

47 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already time for holiday gift guides! This potttery is all gorgeous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh, I know, right. Christmas is so close, and it's time to shop again!

      Delete
  2. Wow very pretty. Love the details and colors of this pottery piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, Lisa. I think it's beautiful, and know it will be a great special occasion piece

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I love collecting pottery, and have never heard of this company, but I love this piece! Going to check out there site! Great gift idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they just have a lovely selection, and they offer such a wide selection of products. I could spend hours window shopping :D

      Delete
  4. I love the uniqueness of this gift and the quality something hand painted and personalized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and they have everything from numbers (Maybe for the wall?) to vases. They really do have so much to select from

      Delete
  5. I love Polish pottery. I've always wanted a complete set for my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo I would love that too, Danielle! Maybe by the time I am a Grandmother I can have a nice collection by adding a piece at a time!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful piece of work. This will make a great gift for a couple of people on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I have several that would love something from them too!

      Delete
  7. What a unique and beautiful piece! What a great present for someone who is hard to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the person who already has everything! Most people love nice serveware!

      Delete
  8. They have some gorgeous pieces on their sites! I love the baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful! I never heard of this serve ware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on the beautiful. I have such a hard time making choices, but I am glad I went with this one

      Delete
  10. How pretty! I love it! I'm checking out their website now and see some other pieces I like. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were a betting person, I would wager you will

      Delete
  11. I love the designs I have seen on Polish pottery I also love the glassware. I wish I could justify buying some, but I have too many sets of dishware and serving pieces. All 8 of my great-grandparents came from Poland and I grew up with a lot of the colorful holiday decorations and traditions and my taste runs floral, colorful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you are so lucky. There are so many grandkids on both sides of my family that I sadly didn't get ANYTHING of any of my grandparents. It saddens me that I don't have that connection to the past.

      Delete
  12. Love the pattern and colors on this pottery.
    Jayne G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of their pottery is bright and beautiful!

      Delete
  13. What beautiful pottery!! Its so hard to find such unique gifts like this
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I don't believe I have ever seen Polish Pottery in any store I have shopped in, even high end department stores.

      Delete
  14. Wow! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, definitely a keep sake. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  15. I had never heard of the brand. I love pottery and all these pieces look beautiful ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I stumbled across them, and I knew I had to share with you guys. This is something I know would be perfect for my mother who entertains all the time!

      Delete
  16. I used to love doing pottery when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to take my kids and let them do pottery. They always loved it!

      Delete
  17. ah what a pretty design, it's so hard to paint on ceramics compared to canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried to paint either, being so unartistic. However, I love beautiful art and things!

      Delete
  18. Wow.. I totally love pottery, especially the elaborate painted kind. Maybe because I was never very good at making it myself so I really admire people who can! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying it because I have zero artistic ability. I can admire other's abilities!

      Delete
  19. Very pretty pottery. I like the use of multiple colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it because it incorporates the colors of my dinner plates and my salt/pepper plates which are not a set. I love doing mixy matchy stuff but beautiful!

      Delete
  20. I love pottery, wish I had more room for it! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, that's why I was select about what I chose. I needed something gorgeous yet needed because I have so little space with 6 of us here!

      Delete
  21. This piece is beautiful and I have a relative would love it. I think some of my Christmas gifts may be coming from Polmedia this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah the holidays are coming up so soon! My mother in law to be would absolutely LOVE these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great piece to add to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautiful! My mom loves things like this.Thank you for great review!I'm so excited about all your holiday giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get excited to offer them, Sue. I love it when I can partner with a company to bring some fun to the blog with a contest!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!