Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Tasting Room Wine!


Photobucket


A while back I shared with you one of my favorite wine companies:  Tasting Room.  I am somewhat of a novice where wine is concerned, and I love the concept of Tasting Room.  You can purchase either tasting boxes which include a portion of a glass of each wine to taste, wine by the glass, or a whole bottle of wine.  This way, I can try before I purchase the whole bottle, and I know I truly love the wine.

With the Holiday's right around the corner, it's hard for Tasting Room not to come to mind because what better gift to get for those you love, acquaintances, or well, just about anyone.   You can either offer a great tasting box of wines for your wine novice like myself, or you can offer a full bottle of your favorite wine to the wine connoisseur.

Photobucket

The Perfect Holiday Wines tasting box is a prime example of a great gift, and it contains a great selection of both whites and reds.  It brings out the warmth and happiness of the Holiday Season, and since it includes whites and reds, it pairs well with most foods.  I would encourage you to check out the Tasting room when making your list for Santa, because you will likely find more than one thing to add to your wish list!

Photobucket

Tasting Room has many varieties and brands of wine to select from so you are sure to find something for every adult on your Holiday list!  Don't forget to check out the  You Tube channel as well as Facebook or Twitter to find out about the newest promotions!

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Tasting Room for the product I received to facilitate my review.  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase! 

24 comments:

  1. What a good price for some good quality wine, never heard of this wine company before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And I love that I can actually taste it before buying a huge bottle. I am all for spending for some quality wine but only if I enjoy the flavor!

      Delete
  2. I agree, wine makes a great holiday gift or even a great housewarming gift... and I like the fact that you can purchase a smaller portion in a tasting box to see if you like the wine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Michele, and at Christmas time when we are purchasing for co-workers, multiple school teachers, church members, etc, wine is a good present for people you are only acquaintances with.

      Delete
  3. Anything about wine, I am all over. I will be definitely looking into this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll raise my glass to that! I don't drink often, but I am a housewife/sahm/blogger/gardner/and the list goes on. A nice glass of wine is my sanity at times!

      Delete
  4. I like their portion purchase options too, I'd love to try this, it is a shame I live in a no ship state :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, Brooke, I'm so sad for you. I will have to tell them to consider adding your state!

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this before...what an innovative way to try out wine! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Brooke, thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  6. I love the idea of being able to sample wine by the glass before I buy. What a neat idea!

    Lisa Garner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect. My sister and I always try each little bottle and decide if it's a purchase or not. DH isn't much of a drinker period, but if he does, it's never wine

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I don't think I have ever seen this outside of wine tasting glasses

      Delete
  8. That's actually a really good idea! REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they were. Of course I have my favorites, but they are good! I just had a white wine this evening that has a great flavor to it! I have company coming for Thanksgiving and I think I am going to buy a couple of my favorite bottles!

      Delete
  9. It is really nice to share a glass of wine with friends. Your post reminded me of laughter and tears shared with my friends over a glass. I love the idea of being able to sample.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These really are great boxes for a girl night, I think. Or figure out which are your favorites and grab several bottles. Either way is a win:win in my book!

      Delete
  10. I would love to try this! We are big wine drinkers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such a fun way to try new wines, too!

      Delete
  11. I love getting introduced to so many new (to me!) and different companies on blogs. I had never heard of this brand before but I would definitely like to try it. I know pretty much nothing about wine though except that it tastes good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a little, but not enough, and this is a great way to do it without actually attending a class!

      Delete
  12. I don't drink, so I'm would not know what was good or not, the only wine I've ever had was cheap, cheap, cheap wine and it made me sick as a dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I RARELY drink, maybe a half glass of wine every six months or so-aside from my Tasting Room reviews. The Tasting bottles are a small amount to smell and taste. However, I can tell you this from experience in the past. ALL cheap wine is going to make you sick! The cheaper the sicker. I am unsure why. I know that unless there's a medical reason, which there might be, a decent glass of wine won't make me ill!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!