Monday, October 8, 2012

Jazz up Your Holidays with 34° Crisps!


Photobucket

At least once a month, we are entertaining guests in our home, and we always do a lot of cooking and like to offer great snacks to our company.  However, none of this compares to the way we do Holidays here at the My Wild Crazy Life home.  Between making fun Holiday themed suppers to entertaining guests for the major extended family meals we host, the food and drink products we buy are almost as important as gifts for the kids.

Photobucket

A mainstay of the snacks we serve buffet style are crackers, and I am always looking for tasty, unique crackers to add to our selection. I was blessed to review a selection of 34° Crisps which was named after Sydney Australia, but is made in Boulder Colorado. The company contributes to a green earth and uses packaging that is earth friendly and produced with wind energy.   They also contribute 1% of their crackers to the Food bank of The Rockies, and you know how much I love companies that give back!

Photobucket

  34° Crisps are so thin and crispy.  They are yummy just as they are, and also pair wonderfully with cheeses and other toppings.  My personal favorites are the Rosemary Crisps because they have the most "stand-alone" flavor.  I also topped them with Roasted Red Pepper Humus


and red pepper which was just lovely and will make a great healthy addition to our pre-meal snack table this year.

Photobucket

I also love that  34° Crisps has a nice selection of recipes for me to choose from to add to my Holiday Season.  So, if you are looking for something to take to a Holiday gathering or work party, these will be great topped with your favorite Hors D'Oeuvres.  Also, don't forget to follow them on Pinterest for more party ideas, and Twitter or Facebook to stay up to date with all their latest promotions!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products listed above to facilitate my review.  However, all opinions listed are honest, my own, and I received no monetary compensation for this review.

43 comments:

  1. These look great. My new snack food:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them MElissa. They are so thin that I have my brain tricked into eating more won't hurt me :D. It's almost like they just melt in your mouth, but not so because they are crunchy! Pretty too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! I so dig humus, so full of fiber, yet so tasty! I am a wanna be foodie. I can't cook for squat and I am unimaginative, but I know what tastes good!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, they are a bit healthier than other toppings

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! In the next few weeks I plan to post the recipe for my faux ranch dressing that I make with a high protein greek yogurt!

      Delete
  5. These are soooo good!! I love this crackers! I love to eat them straight from the box...or with hummus! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Sofia! I am addicted. They are so different than any cracker I have ever eaten, and with all these kids, we have tried almost every kind!

      Delete
  6. These sound great! I'd love to try them, especially the Natural Crisps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Rosemary best, Trisha. Reminds me of Focaccia but without all that bread!

      Delete
  7. Crackers with cheese or dip are a mainstay at our holiday parties. really need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will be lovely with a cheese ball too.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I agree, and yum is right, thanks for stopping in

      Delete
  9. I've tried these before, and loved them! I just really enjoyed how thin and crispy they were.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum. These look great! Not too thick and starchy, either. That's always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great looking appetizers!! Definitely will try over the holiday gatherings

    sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you guys enjoy them. They def add a little healthy to the menu!

      Delete
  12. Those looks really cool and yummy! I would love to try their Chocolate ones

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome. I can't wait to buy the chocolate ones!

      Delete
  13. This is a new product to me, but I prefer thin type crisps, so they sound pretty good to me!

    sheilatf52 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never had thin wafers before and they were nice. I love that they have a whole wheat option!

      Delete
  14. They look delicious! Impressive that the company donates to the local food bank.
    mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that about them too, Margie. I love spending my money when I know it partly helps a good cause!

      Delete
  15. You can do so many great things with these and they are great for parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use them at Christmas when I have company

      Delete
  16. Those look delish! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those look so good.. would love to have some with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to serve a cheese, pickle and olive platter at Thanksgiving and use 34 degrees with it!

      Delete
  18. Those look simple. I am, not a hummus fan though, I prefer cheddar cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look so good, will have to try them for our office Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. When ever I try to make appetizers like this I end up eating half the crackers and half the toppings separately while I am "making" the item.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so excited for the holidays, I'm so excited that they're just about here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so excited for the holidays, I'm thrilled that they're just about here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Humus will try 34° Crisps with it
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!