Monday, October 15, 2012

Mia Mariu Cosmetics Review


Today I want to share with you a cosmetics company that offers a nice palette of colors and variety of makeup:  Mia Mariu.  Mia Mariu makeup is made with the most natural ingredients available and contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and botanicals!


Photobucket
As you know when it comes to almost any product, I pride myself in purchasing and using natural products.  I like knowing what is going on my skin, and I love knowing it is safe not only for me, but to be around my children.  I have worn light makeup most of my adult life, and I don't feel as confident or put together unless I have mascara on.  I was thrilled when given the opportunity to review Mia Mariu makeup, and I spent quite a while deciding what I was going to select for the review.


Photobucket

I ultimately settled on Loose Mineral Shadow Eyeliner Azabache, Mineral Eye Shadow Duo Luna De Miel, Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara, and Luminous Lip Gloss Romance.  The entire makeup combination is a wonderful evening look, with tones of maroon, and a nice flesh colored gloss to tie the lips into the whole look.  I think my absolute favorite product is the Mineral Shadow Eyeliner.  It has a touch of glitter in it which really makes the eyes pop.  The glitter is subtle and not overdone!  I also love that if I want to do a nice daytime look I can just put on the mascara, slick on some gloss and go!

Photobucket

I love these products because they are all natural, and I would recommend them to anyone.  They are similarly priced to drug store makeup, but this is all natural.  You can find these colors and many more at Mia Mariu and you can find inspiration on their Pinterest Boards!  Don't forget to stay up to date with all the latest promotions via Facebook and Twitter!

You can also win the same makeup that I reviewed!  Just click below to go to the giveaway!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't ever used their products but would love to, I have a lot of allergies to cosmetics and it's really hard for me to find something that I can use without breaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fact that they include vitamins and minerals.. makeup that makes your skin healthier is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it that that they are natural and good for your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that their prices are reasonable for an all natural outstanding product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are 4 shades for the Luminous Lip Gloss by Mia Mariu to hydrate and nurture with Vit A, C and E. It gives a sparkling shine. She also has a lip pencil and hydrating lipstick which can be layered.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!