Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quality Silk Ties at Very Affordable Prices with Bows-N-Ties!


Photobucket

We come from a line of dressy people.  I would say it is because we are Southern, but truthfully it is because everyone goes to church several times a week.  One of the children's Grandfathers is the Pastor of a church, so he literally is in a suit and tie almost every day of the week.  He owns at least fifty ties, and I can speak from experience that a quality tie costs a LOT of money!  We believe he is worth great ties, but wouldn't it be great if it didn't hurt my pocket book as much?

Photobucket

Bows-N-Ties offers a great variety of ties that are handmade from the finest Jacquard woven silk.  The prices are literally half or more than what other silk ties of this quality cost because they ship direct and cut out the middle man.  I was thrilled when given the opportunity to review a tie from Bows-N-Ties.


Photobucket

I received a gorgeous and classic red tie with a thin black stripe within a wider white stripe.  The first thing I noticed was the tag that assures the tie is hand made.  Also, all the stitching on the tie is perfect, no flaws, and it is just so soft to touch.  The best part about these ties by Cavallieri is that they retail for $24.90 instead of $50-$60 as comparable ties cost!

Photobucket

Bows-N-Ties has many, many more ties in a wide range of colors to choose from, and they even offer children's ties starting at $9.90!  Anyone who purchases ties knows the true value of these ties, and this is one of those rare reviews that I can't think of anything I would improve or do differently. You can stay up to date with all the current promotions on Twitter and Facebook.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


6 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME! And what a great price! I think I need to shop early for the holidays for hubby! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly they are just beautiful. The kids are super excited to give the one I have to Papa so he can preach in it. However, they aren't tacky or ugly like kids pick out :D

      Delete
  2. I can't believe these are handmade! And at that price! WOw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have beautiful sticking, as in you can't see it. It's a better quality than I honestly expected

      Delete
  3. Handmade, and at a great price! Definitely would be a great Christmas present for the kids to give to dad this year. Thanks for this great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great present for anyone who wears ties!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!