Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rugs USA: Plush Comfort to Brighten Any Room!


Photobucket

With the Holidays approaching faster than I would like to admit, we are all in the process of deciding what to buy for each person.  Some people are easier to buy for because you know of things they need or like.  However, what do you buy for the person who has literally everything?  You want to buy them something nice, and in this case I suggest something unique.  Area rugs may not be front and center on everyone's minds during the Holiday Season but I think they not only add a warm touch to your living area, but also make a great gift!
Photobucket

 Rugs Usa offers a selection of over 1500 different rugs to choose from!  I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to review a rug, and I have to tell you that I have spent hours on the website browsing.  The website is super convenient to search.  You have categories such as Contemporary, Shag, Outdoor, Kids, Traditional, Natural Fibers, etc, or you can choose to search by color or even various prints.

Photobucket
I can say I was truly blessed to receive the Keno Floral Symphony Rug to facilitate my review.  As you know, I purchased new living room furniture this year, and it's amazing how this area rug just tied everything together.  I live in a 100 year old 2 story log house, so it's difficult to get a picture of the whole room or even the entire rug because of the how small the actual room is, but you can see the rug is gorgeous!

Photobucket
What I love

*Well Made-my particular rug has lots of seams, and none are fraying or shedding
*Durable-remember I have four kids, and a dog who have trampled it for a month and it is still looking great
*Super Soft
*It comes with a 30 Day return Guarantee-How can you go wrong with that!

Photobucket

What I should have done different

My only complaint is that I should have chosen a different rug.  I didn't realize that black picks up everything but money, and with four kids and a dog, I am vacuuming at least 3 times a day and it gets covered in dog hair quickly after.  However, this is my lack of insight, not a testament of these rugs.

Photobucket
I bought an area rug from a different company 3 months ago, and it literally only lasted a month before it was irrepairable, and I was bummed over the $400 I spent.  Based on how well this rug has held up, I would recommend Rugs USA to anyone!

I know you are dying to "window shop" for yourself, so check out their many styles, and you can get style inspiration at Pinterest.  Don't forget to like them on Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss any current promotions!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products shown above to facilitate my review.  All opinions are honest, my own, and are completely unbiased.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase form a company.


38 comments:

  1. That rug looks awesome. We are looking for new rugs- I will be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very very pleased. I refuse to give negative publicity to any company (because negative is still publicity) but they are sooooooooooooo much nicer and more sturdy than other rugs you hear a lot about :)

      Delete
  2. Ha! I love your comment "black picks up everything but money!" I love the second rug in your post. Would look beautiful in my spare bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just it, they literally have something for every style! I could go classic, kids, whatever! It's such a large selection

      Delete
  3. Great review and lovely rug too bad you did not have hindsight in your color selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I know. I thought black would be perfect so it didn't show dirt because of the kids. I didn't realize it would show dog hair and lint! But it's still gorgeous

      Delete
  4. Those are beautiful rugs! We need a new one so badly for our family room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a lovely range of rugs, I am sure they have something suitable!

      Delete
  5. I need to find a new area rug to use in the playroom once it's finished - I'll have to poke around and see if they have something that will work for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they do, just so you know, they even have a large selection of kids rugs

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love the rug you choose! It looks really modern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really love it, despite my hairy dog issue! It's just so pretty

      Delete
  7. We need a new rug! Your's looks beautiful, despite that it picks up everything on the black part! Off to window shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know you will find something suitable. I think my black rug would be perfect if I had no kids or dog, but they are definitely staying!

      Delete
  8. totallyneed a new rug in our kitchen, it is black too!! mistake especially now with a golden retriever hair:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain. Mine is an Akita who blows his coat twice a year. It literally will look like tumbleweeds when he loses his heavy coat!

      Delete
  9. I love that bold pattern...and I love that it has a 30 day back return guarantee - policies like that really make a difference when choosing a company to go with!
    Gigi (Gina P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, because what if it I need to exchange it? I want to know I can!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I am a firm believer that everyone does :D I have really been impressed with how soft and great the rug is!

      Delete
  11. I love the Chevron pattern! Want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that pattern too! As a matter of fact, I came up with about 10 I just "had to have" but I only had two spaces to fit it in :D

      Delete
  12. All these are nice looking rugs. We could use a replacement for our den rug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee you will see one or two you like if you spend time browsing their large selection!

      Delete
  13. Sounds like great quality rugs. I've had a lot of trouble with fraying seams so the heavy seams sounds great and I love that they carry so many rugs.

    Lisa Garner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I haven't had any fraying which surprised me to be honest! And as you can see, there are a lot of seams in my rug so I was expecting a hot mess, but it hasn't done so in almost 2 months

      Delete
  14. I love rugs! You can change the look of an entire room with an area rug without breaking the budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, just switching up the rug, and possibly the throw pillows adds such warmth and is way cheaper than new furniture

      Delete
  15. I learned a long time ago dark colors are not as forgiving as you might initially expect them to be. It really sucks, but daily vacuuming seems to be an inescapable chore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind vacuuming. It is one of my favorite chores. However, My vacuum broke and the new one I purchased was a big ole waste of money. I just bought a new one last night so I can't wait to clean away!

      Delete
  16. Very nice rugs! I want the black and white one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just love black and white items!

      Delete
  17. I like that it is a sturdy rug. We have ALOT of traffic in our home.

    email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
    fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ug, we have way too much traffic too! Four kids, husband, dog, and it seems I vacuum four times a day minimum.

      Delete
  18. I love that black and white one...it would NOT do well in our house, though. I have two white dogs that shed like mad. Yes, yes, I could just vacuum more. But I don't wanna! LOL
    walindeman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have been known to threaten mine with the vacuum cleaner because I have to vacuum so often. It's really funny to see a 130 lb dog afraid of a little vacuum :D

      Delete
  19. Very cool. I don't know that our dog would allow us to enjoy it, but it seems really nice. P.S. Great blogging! I don't drift off or get bored! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dog doesn't let us enjoy our rug either. I swear he stands by and waits to drop his 130 lb self on my rug just as soon as I vacuum it :). Thanks for the blog comment. I love blogging, and I am certainly glad I don't bore you!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!