Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TBox-to-go Prevents Embarrassing Moments!



Photobucket
Have you ever been at the check out paying your bill, reach into your bag to pull out your wallet and a tampon fall out?  How about walking across a crowded room, accidentally drop your purse, everything falls out right at the time a super handsome man walks by?
Photobucket
I was actually paying my bill at Walmart a while back, and discovered when I was looking for a pen to sign with and I discovered that my 3 year old had been in my purse, taken the wrappers off of all my tampons, and of course it was an unwrapped tampon I pulled out instead of my pen.  I was super embarrassed, and there is just no way of hiding or denying what I had in my hand.

TBox-to-go tampon holder will help prevent situations like the ones I mentioned above as well as other awkward situations you can't imagine until they happen.  It's a silver mirrored color with a color band around the top of it.  It not only has a compartment to hold tampons, but also has a secret pill compartment built into the bottom.  It has an easy snap on lid, and keeps the tampons secure.

It is the perfect item for girls to carry in their backpack or purse to school because it is extremely discrete.  My daughter isn't quite at that age yet; however, she does need to carry something with her in her back pack since she needs to be prepared for the moment she needs this.

Photobucket
I also love carrying my own personal products in this in my purse.  I can assure you with TBox-to-go, I won't be embarrassed as I was at Walmart that day!  You can find these products at TBox-to-go, and get FREE SHIPPING with the purchase of two or more products!  Stay up to date with the latest products and promotions on Facebook and Twitter!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Been there done all of the above! This looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's a simple product. yet effective at hiding personal producs!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! It does exactly what I was hoping it would

      Delete
  3. Neat idea. Not sure I would use it much though. While I can imagine the horror of having one fall out of my purse, yikes. Great idea for those that use tampons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter will use it more than I do. While I DO use tampons some, I mainly use a cup which is the most eco friendly option of the three I know of

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!