Friday, October 12, 2012

Treat Your Sunburn Homeopathically with SunBurndt After Sun Gel!


My oldest Daughter has the palest most sensitive skin I have ever encountered in my life.  On sunny days, she must wear 100 SPF, apply several times a day, and she is still likely to get burned.  It's quite sad to watch her stay in most of the time because being outside is just painful.  As you can imagine, we go through a LOT of sunscreen and after sun products.

I was thrilled when I was sent a product perfect for sunburn remedies, SunBurndt After Sun Gel to review.  This product is Homeopathic so it contains plant and animal extracts that help heal, and it is sold at Walgreens along with other retailers across the US.

Photobucket

  As always, Suzannah's skin had broken out after a long afternoon at school on the nature trail and she came home with burned, itchy skin.  The product helps prevent peeling, soothes the skin, and hydrates skin as well.  Suzannah said that Sunburndt After Sun Gel actually help with the itchiness and burn of her sunburn, and I personally noticed significantly less peeling with this particular burn.  I attribute this to the product we used the entire duration of the sun burn.  It is available online at Amazon for $8.99 for a 6 oz tube, so the price is comparable to what other companies charge for treatment for sunburn.  The difference in Suzannah's comfort level is what makes me choose this product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of this product before. thank you for the opportunity to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the product description for Sunburnt After Sun Gel, since less peeling sounds great to me. I hate when your skin gets so dry and flaky after a sunburn. I can only be out 15 minutes before my skin starts to get pink without sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!