Friday, October 5, 2012

Week 8 with Nutrisystem #NSNation, #Spon




I have officially hit a plateau in my weight loss.  I knew this was coming, and I am okay with it.  However, I would be lying if I didn't admit I am begging the scales to get a move on buster!  The program is pretty self-explanatory and easy, so it had gotten to the point that I was able to know what I should be eating and just do it.

I am really using my online support with Nutrisystem, and that is what makes this program so much better than losing weight on my own.  I have hundreds of people to support me, help answer my questions when I have them, and they have experience with this.  Many of them have been losing way longer than me so they have excellent advice, and there are even more who have reached their goal weight and give excellent advice and moral support.
Photobucket


This week I am paying very close attention to what I am eating in my handy dandy Nutrisystem journal, and I am trying to switch things up.  Several forum members suggested this as a way to get my body to move past this plateau so this is my goal this week.  Regardless, I am still 18 pounds lighter than I was 8 weeks ago so I am thrilled!  Also, I am staying positive because some of my measurement numbers went down some this week as well, so I am seeing it in my clothes if not on the scale itself!


Starting Measurements:
Upper Arms: 15.0
Chest: 49.8
Waist: 54.0
Hips: 59.0
Thighs: 23.6



Current Measurements:

Upper Arms: 13.0
Chest: 46.0
Waist: 49.0
Hips: 54.3
Thighs: 19.5

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

16 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I love that Nutrisystem online support, sounds like a great program =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trisha! I have felt really down about it this week, so I was glad to see the tape measure change. My husband says he can see a huge difference, but me-the scales really matter :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fantastic. Can't wait to read about your final weigh in! Keep goin'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marina, me too! I am trying not to focus on numbers, but the ultimate size or healthiness. I am shocked seeing the measure get smaller while the weight stays the same, but that's good too!

      Delete
  4. Keep up the great work. I've had a few weeks of plateau too and it's frustrating, but as long as we keep doing what we're suppose to be doing, we'll break past it and see results again. Plus we'll be improving our health the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the health! I am past my bad mood about it, and just trucking on. Only good will come of it, and if nothing else, I am better off than I was!

      Delete
  5. You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, All the great support really does keep me trucking on when I want to quit!

      Delete
  6. You are doing a great job! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 18 pounds is 8 weeks is awesome! You will get past this...just remember it may not show on the scale every week (just like the measurements), it all balances out. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Charlene, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. Social support is invaluable when going through weight loss and it looks like Nutrisystem has a great one built in the program. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the Program on Nutrisystem! I love talking in the forums and blogs there!

      Delete
  9. Plateus are unavoidable- just dont let it de- rail your progress!
    I found that adding time and/or intensity to my workouts is key, or just changing up my routine, that and tons of water or no calorie seltzer water!
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!