Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 9 with Nutrisystem, and New Bras! #NSNation, #Spon

This has been a good week for me being on Nutrisystem.  I finally broke my plateau, and while I am still 1 lb away from 20 lbs weight loss, I am thrilled that I lost about a lb and a half this week!  I also finally had to break down and buy new bras which was exciting for me.  I think I have lost the bulk of my weight in my chest area.  I started this diet wearing a 44DDD bra, and now I am in a 40DD which is the perfect fit!  Now someone just tell my stomach area to get on board with this weight loss program and it will feel perfect to me. I still can't personally see a difference in my weight when I look in the mirror, but my stats are going down, I have lost almost 20 lbs, and the proof is in the brand new bra.  I haven't worn a bra this small in about 10 years!  My final weight for this week is 261.8 lbs down from 280.2!

Starting Measurements:
Upper Arms: 15.0
Chest: 49.8
Waist: 54.0
Hips: 59.0
Thighs: 23.6



Current Measurements:

Upper Arms: 13.0
Chest: 46.0
Waist: 49.0
Hips: 54 
Thighs: 19 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Looks like you are doing a great job :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish I could "see" it a little more, but I suppose others do!

      Delete
  2. Great job with that loss! Congrats. I loved their snacks and desserts and it was definitively nice not to have to think about cooking. Hope you have another successful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. It is so nice not to worry about what I am going to eat. I think that is half the battle right there!

      Delete
  3. Your results are amazing! Loving the new numbers. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle. I keep wanting faster, but I am very happy to see a difference!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the weight loss. That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I think it is starting to feel like reality since I had to purchase some clothes. I tried to wait, but it was beyond necessary!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your weight loss! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!