Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Ear Buds Designed for Women by yurbuds!


Photobucket

For years now I have been searching for the perfect set of ear buds.  I know it sounds a bit silly, but most ear buds pop right out of my ears because they are too big.  Nothing is more annoying than to get in a good walking stride to my awesome beats and bam, ear bud is now dangling, and I can't hear a thing.  Turns out there are a lot of women with this problem, and of course I have the answer!

yurbuds Sport Earphones bring innovation to the ear phone world.  They literally twist and lock into place inside your ear so you never lose your ear buds again!  These ear buds are super soft and comfy made out of   flexible silicone!
Photobucket

Here's the bottom line of it all.  They are perfect for any work out conditions because they are waterproof.  In other words, Mother Nature's sense of humor otherwise known as hot flashes won't affect these babies!  They have good sound quality, and the Inspire Pro features a dry mic if you want to use them with your iPhone.  How  cool is that?

Lastly, and one of my favorite features the Inspire Duro has cords never get wound up because they feature a wire cord wrapped in cloth.  I can't tell you the countless times I have spent 10 minutes or more unwinding ear bud cords, but no more.  These people were definitely thinking of my needs when making these ear buds!

You can find the entire line of Inspire ear buds at the yurbuds website, and the Inspire for Women by yurbuds are sold exclusively at Target or Target.com.  Don't forget to check out their informative videos on You Tube, and they have some interesting fitness information and inspiration on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the items listed in the above post for review purposes.  I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions stated are honest, unbiased, and solely the opinion or My Wild Crazy Life Blog.

30 comments:

  1. I don;t use these, but if I am in need of them, I'll look for these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes a difference! AS a mom I don't have a ton of time to be zoned out of reality, but I do like to chill with them some

      Delete
  2. These would be great for me bc im the military and I run a lot. Great stocking stuffer idea too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a runner, but I was thinking about what a hassle bad ear buds must be since they are a pain just walking! These are perfect!

      Delete
  3. How comfortable are they? I have little ear canals that make wearing ear buds unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have sensitive ears, but I will say they don't bother me at all. I can't stand big buds. I think it's a combo of uncomfortable and they just pop out. Hope this helps. I know they work well with my kids too

      Delete
  4. Yep having things in your ears that don't fit right sucks. Sometimes it can make your ears sore too. It is about time some of those companies figured out how to make ones that actually do fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally Elle! And to make them that don't tangle? Genius. I have four kids that can't seem to figure out how to untangle them, but they can get them in a million knots in two minutes flat!

      Delete
  5. I really need a pair for running. Would be interested in checking these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make them in several varieties, and they start out at a reasonable price in my opinion! If someone runs a lot, investing in the pricier ones would def be worth it!

      Delete
  6. These are awesome. I need a good pair of earbuds. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Melissa, I have been more than pleased!

      Delete
  7. I need a new pair of earbuds, love that these are waterproof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. It's great for sweating and stuff

      Delete
  8. ok, seriously? Ear buds that won't tangle!? That's all you had to say to sell me! lol. LOVE that feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I know! Four kids and I Can't tell you the tangles I have to un weave!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Me too! Mine are purple, and I love them!

      Delete
  10. Wow! These sound wonderful! I have such trouble keeping buds in my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly what you mean about them popping out! Also, they hurt inside my ear after a while with some kinds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many kids (just call me old mother hubbard) that I don't often have the pleasure of "zoning out" but when I DO have that moment, I don't want to spend it in discomfort or frustration! These don't cause pain!

      Delete
  12. I am also looking for the perfect pair of earbuds. One ear is smaller than the other so they have to be flexible. I never have to worry about the cord getting knotted, but I have had the connection break b/c inside the cord. That happened with a $79 pair and I've about given up on them.

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it frustrating when an expensive pair doesn't work or breaks. I am not sure how these will work for breakages, but I bet if they don't tangle, breaking would be better. Idk though

      Delete
  13. I have several earbuds that I don't like . . . will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still loving these. One of the better pairs /I have owned

      Delete
  14. These would be so great for the gym. My headphones slide off there all the time and regular earbuds pop out. I would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's such a frustration to be in good stride and loose a bud!

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!