Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Organize your World with YouCopia SpiceStack!

Photobucket

I have no problems cleaning.  Bathrooms, vacuuming, laundry, floors, you name it-I am on it.  Just call me Cinderella!  Organization on the other hand is not my friend.  I can spend an hour organizing a cabinet ever so perfectly only to get up the next morning and discover the elves wrecked havoc in the night.  It can be quite a dangerous adventure at times, especially when opening my spice cabinet because things will literally jump out at you as if to say "pick me, pick me!"

It's only funny in black and white.  When you are dogging spices raining down on your head, it's really not so fun.  Honest.  So, as you can imagine, anything that makes my organizational skills or lack there of much easier is definitely on my Christmas Wish List!  I have a great item to add to my Christmas Gift Guide. If you are unorganized, this product is going to be a godsend.  If you are organized,  you are going to love this because it speaks your love language.

Photobucket

What you ask?  YouCopia Products.  They are organizational items like SpiceStack that organizes spices, CafeStack that organizes K cups, and even MiniStack for things like vitamins and medicines.  I am telling you, this thing is sheer genius.  I was so excited when I got this in the mail, that I dropped what I was doing, braved the spice cabinet and organized away.  Please don't judge me as you view the before and after picture.

Photobucket

I literally had two shelves and a basket full of spices and managed to organize them into my SpiceStack and one shelf-we are very spicy people here.  It freed up a shelf which I now house breathing medications on and a basket which now holds some of my beauty products.  I am in love with this product, and I love that it comes with stickers that you can either put on cute little glass jars if you want them all matchy matchy or on the front of the SpiceStack so you know at a glass what shelf the spices are on.

Photobucket
I didn't use the stickers since it's more fun to watch husband search for the spices!  I am still waiting on a Kuerig (hint hint to the husband), but when I get one, I am definitely getting a CoffeeStack to organize my K cups!  I also love that I can choose white or silver, and both look so sleek and clean in a kitchen!

Photobucket

So, check out all the products available at YouCopia, and stay tuned on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with their promotions and organizing ideas!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products listed in the above post for review purposes.  I was not required to write a positive review.  All opinions are my own, honest, and unbiased. Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase.  

20 comments:

  1. My spice cabinet is a wreck-I could use one of these too! It's amazing how much space spices take up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have several sizes, so you are sure to find something to fit your needs!

      Delete
  2. This is exactly what I need! I have so many spices I don't know what to do! I am going to have to go check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how much space they take? This year I bought Pumpkin pie spice and apple pie spice to avoid 8 different containers!

      Delete
  3. I need this so badly. I have so many spices that i have no idea what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but you can't get rid of them, because you need them at the very least for one meal you prepare!

      Delete
  4. Neat idea! I actually use a lazy susan for my spices, but I could see this working as well if I get more spices...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see a lazy susan working too! I struggle with organizational ideas or things that work, so maybe I need your help organizing!

      Delete
  5. I threw a bunch of old spices out recently. Now I need to replace them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad how they don't hold their flavor very well after a year. I actually kept them in the basket, not shown here, but I buy a lot of my spices at the Bodega or the Indian store because I can buy a smaller amount and keep them in a ziplock bag. They are so much cheaper there!

      Delete
  6. interesting idea! Not sure it would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love being organized and like this to help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try hard, but I think it's a combo of 6 people and all their stuff in a house plus just knowing where to put everything. I am great at making sure it's in a drawer, closet or cabinet, but those being organized are great too!

      Delete
  8. What a difference! I've been nesting a lot lately, and could seriously use this to help get my pantry organized. Great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those days. Wanting to make sure every single thing is done! You will be glad you organized for sure later on!

      Delete
  9. I love how easy it is to be organized! I would love one like that if it were able to slide in the cabinet! I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one fits in a regular sized cabinet, but not the tiny one picture here. It's an odd cabinet and the space below it, so together they are perfect for spices and meds.

      Delete
  10. I must get this because right now I have all my spices jumbled up in two Rubbermaid tubs. It takes ridiculous amounts of time for me to find the ones I need every dang day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I filled this with the every day spices that I know I use often. The rest that are seasonal such as sage or pumpkin pie spices stay in the upper shelf of the cabinet. It makes such a difference! It's the little things I wish I had known about years ago!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!