Friday, November 9, 2012

How to Save Money this Holiday Season!

I would be remiss if I didn't draw your attention back to a great website I love to shop at which GIVES ME CASH BACK for shopping with them.  So, you're skeptical, right?  I get it, who's gonna pay you to shop right?  But this is FOR REAL!  I already received some money from them!  Here's the downlow:  go to yhoti, choose a store to shop at, and it states clearly how much will be your cash back.  Make your Christmas purchases, and wait for delivery.  Simple, no?

I mean here I sit in my flannel jammies, fuzzy slippers and a cup of Peppermint coffee (hey, don't judge my comfy look) and I am shopping!  No crowds, I'm not freezing between stores, no rude attendants that are so tired from being on their feet for 10 hours.  Just peace, quiet, and an occasional boo boo to kiss-Mommy duty always comes first.

So check it out!  yhoti has over 30 new stores to add to the 100+ they already boasted!  Another great reason is because you can earn referral money for sharing this hot newer website with all your friends.   What do you have to lose?  High prices, rushing around crazy trying to do it all?  Have cup of cocoa, relax, and shop till you drop!

Disclaimer:  This post contains affiliated links, and I receive perks for any referrals I send to yhoti.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Allyson for the post. We are working hard to bring your readers all the great deals available out there. We currently have a count down to Black Friday and are posting new deals every day.
    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. More will see this today, Andy. I am transferring to a new computer, so I was working on the new one yesterday. I need the graphics on the old computer to send out my email today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!