Saturday, November 24, 2012

Keep Energized During Holiday Shopping with Pure Bliss Organics

How many of you shopped until you dropped on Black Friday?  Better yet, how many were out at 8 pm on Thanksgiving to get all of those super deals so you can keep some sort of budget during the Holidays?  First of all, I wasn't.  I hate shopping in crowds, but for you who were, I bet you got hungry, huh?

Photobucket
Let me guess, you either grabbed a candy bar, bag of chips, or got in that enormously long line in the drive-thru to grab a snack and kept on trucking shopping.  Come on, you know at least half of you are guilty!  And, hey, there's nothing wrong with a little junk food now and again, but surely that wasn't the best snack the day after buffeting your body with a huge spread of Thanksgiving food!

Photobucket

 .  While I sit at home in the warmth of my house because I am all done shopping, those of you still in the shopping rat race are going to need some energy, and I got your back!  Pure Bliss Organics has some pretty snazzy snacks.  They offer granola, energy bars, energy bites, and gourmet nuts.  If the name didn't give you a clue, they are completely organic, gluten-free and vegan, so my dog didn't even have to hide his eyes while I noshed on a super tasty Naughty but Nice Bar!

Photobucket

I liked the granola, the energy bites, and the energy bar, and I even sucked it up buttercup and tried the nuts although I almost chipped a tooth and ended up nursing a sore mouth. (Nuts seem to hate me, so I rarely eat them although they tasted fabulous)!  These are just perfect for everything from healthier snacking on the run to a yummy treat in Junior's lunch box.  So head on over to the Pure Bliss website and check out the different varieties they offer.  Don't forget to check them out on Facebook or Twitter so you don't miss out on any Holiday Promotions they might sneakily post!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the items listed in the above post for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions are honest.  The opinions expressed in this post are solely the property of My Wild Crazy Life Blog.

32 comments:

  1. those sound yummy - love that they are organic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were pretty good, I was impressed with the bars

      Delete
  2. I did not nor will I shop in crowds any time of the year!! However since I do a lot of driving inbetween clients with no time for a real lunch break 2 out of 5 days of the week--these snacks would be a really good thing to keep in my car so I won't be tempted to hit a fast food joint!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't shop at this time of year either. I buy all year long and put up so that I am done before Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Those look so yummy!!!! I am definitely going to be trying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were pretty good for something "healthy" and definitely better than a greasy burger

      Delete
  4. Those look delicious! I'm so hungry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these will definitely energize you while filling you up!

      Delete
  5. I like the sound of the Naughty but Nice bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really good. We love healthy snack ideas here at our house. Thank you so much for sharing this brand! Sounds like it would be a good holiday gift too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be a nice gift, or at the least a great stocking stuffer!

      Delete
  7. I'm really trying to clean up my snacking -- eating for two makes me feel twice as guilty when I choose something unhealthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have four kids and have done it both ways when pregnant: not caring what I ate except that it stayed down, and watching. All kids are healthy, but it was so hard to take that weight off!

      Delete
  8. Those look like nice healthy snacks! I need to find better snacking options, I am tired of fruit all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids eat me out of house and home with the fruits and veggies, but a nice snack bar is easy to throw in my purse!

      Delete
  9. So perfect to grab on the go when you're running errands! They're pretty filling, I find and taste pretty good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are filling, and I liked how the kids thought they tasted nice too!

      Delete
  10. Those looks so delicious! My mouth is watering!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, thanks for stopping in Melissa!

      Delete
  11. I need all the energy I can get this time of year!
    These look like a delicious on the go snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love any product that helps fuel my children rather than fill them with junk and temporary highs!

      Delete
  12. these look great! i love keeping healthy snacks on hand when I am on the go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, up until two years ago, I didn't care what the kids ate, but now they would rather have something healthier. I have one who begs to buy a green smoothie! Hard to say no when they are asking for something so good for the body!

      Delete
  13. look really good .. mm i wonder if my pickey eater would eat it ?>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I make no promises :D I have one picky eater out of four kids and I have such a hard time getting him to eat anything, sighs.

      Delete
  14. i've never heard of this company but the food all looks good...especially the bars! i agree-with tons of shopping, energy is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely going to have to try these.
    I stayed home on black friday.People get mean and crazy on that day so I stay home.Lol! I've won lots of my Christmas gifts so that's helped me financially.I still have a few gifts left.Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love granola, i'm always looking for new ones to try.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try the Granola with some Greek Yogurt!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!