Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Looking for a Smooth Writing Pen? Look No More-PaperMate Inkjoy Pen!


I have a personal irritation, more like a pet peeve.  I hate pens that just don't write well.  I don't really know how to describe it other than I want a pen that just glides while I write.  Of course, it has to be comfortable to hold on to as well.  Thanks to 20+ years of playing then teaching Classical piano followed by 12 years of perpetual typing, I have a tiny case of carpal tunnel.  Okay, I minimized the issue.  My whole hand goes to sleep just signing my name on 10 homework sheets a night!
Photobucket
So you can imagine that I never turn down an opportunity to review a pen.  NEVER.  I am always looking for that perfect pen.  I fully expect a spotlight of sun to shine on that pen while the angels sing when I find it!  In the mean time, I have found a really good pen that I like a lot:  the PaperMate Inkjoy Pen

This pen writes so smoothly, it's almost like it writes on air!  It's really so good that my husband not only tried to steal mine, but he took the second one and gave it to someone at work!  I have to tell you that is almost grounds for divorce in this house, because no one messes with Mama's pens.

It'ts got a cushy rubber grip that pampers my fingers, and so I can say I think I've seen the light!  Seriously, ya'll are going to want one of these pens, or more because they are just that good.  One last great thing:  the ink is black in the one I reviewed, which is important if you work for the State as my husband has informed me.

Anyways, you can click here to see the pen and see what you are missing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

20 comments:

  1. I need a good pen at work and at home. I will certainly be looking into it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pens are totally underrated in my opinion! And thanks to my four pen thieves here they are equal to gold!

      Delete
  2. I am always looking for good pens! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome. I like this one a lot, writes well!

      Delete
  3. I love papermate pens! This one looks like it has a comfy grip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. I keep "losing" it and miraculously finding it hidden somewhere in husband's stuff :)

      Delete
  4. I am always on the look for a good pen...or it might just be my love for pens! But this one sounds neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good pen is hard to find! This sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing more frustrating than a pen that won't write right!

      Delete
  6. crazy how they even have developed technology for pens! I always thought a pen was a pen! lol But this sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't remember all the problems with pens when I was in high school. However, when I buy the same "inexpensive" brand for my kids, I can't get them to write. It's very frustrating!

      Delete
  7. my son wants a good pen he because he misses the good one that he had

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always looking for a good writing pen...sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  9. its hard for me to find a good pen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Besides the fact that I am a HUGE pen addict (seriously, I have at least 50 pens in my purse alone at this very moment), I love Papermate pens, but I REALLY love their InkJoy pen! It is one of my favorites and for those looking for an awesome pen, I recommend it to ANYONE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fellow believer! Welcome! This really is a good pen.

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!