Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nutrisystem week 14 #NS Nation, #Spon

Somehow with all the Holiday cleaning, cooking and relatives visiting I totally forgot to post my weight loss last Friday.  I am really sorry about that, so I thought I would post twice this week, now and at the end to show my progress!

I am thrilled to say that last week as of Thursday (we celebrated Friday since DH had to work) that I have finally reached my 20 lb weight loss and weigh 260.  I would be dishonest if I didn't say I wish this weight loss thing were going quicker and that it was easier for me to lose.  However, I am staying positive because I have at least lost 20 lbs, and multiple inches.

I am a little worried about this week since I didn't stick to the plan Friday-Sunday since we had company. I did eat some Nutrisystem at breakfast, lunch and snacks, but evening meals I enjoyed with the family and I know I will pay the price!  I may be a slow loser, but the jeans I was in when I started still fall off if I try to wear them, so I am definitely seeing results!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with  free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

13 comments:

  1. I know it must be hard losing weight during the holidays....BUT YOU CAN DO IT....just stay away from the sweets....and don't give in to salty stuff!! I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Girl. I didn't do horrible with the sweets, just one slice of pie, but considering that Saturday was lasagna, and Friday was fried turkey with all the fixings, I think just the food alone was so bad. I have been back on the wagon since yesterday!

      Delete
  2. It is the hardest time of year to be on a diet or try to stick to a diet! But I know you can do it! You've pulled it off very nicely so far and I am sure this last week was only a small bump in the road but you'll be back on track, I have no worries! You've been so determined, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I know I can do it too. I get a little frustrated at myself when I read other NS bloggers reviews that seem to just melt it off, but I know that years of sedentary lifestyle and eating once a day has my metabolism so slow that I am going to have to work hard to make this happen!

      Delete
  3. HOlidays and weight loss is very hard to put in the same sentence. With that being said, you could and will do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I am trying hard. I am so busy right now I have to set a timer so I remember to eat my six mini meals. How sad is that :D

      Delete
  4. That is great that you are losing! Just keep at it and it will be even more in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jesica. I am definitely glad I am at least one size smaller. So I am motivated to be much smaller!

      Delete
  5. I have a friend who lost loads of pounds on Nutrysystem. So exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...sometimes I get a bit bummed at how slow mine is going compared to some others but I know every body is different and I will see results!

      Delete
  6. 20lbs is a great start especially during the holidays! Great job, Allyson :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Darcy! the first 18 were so easy that I suppose my creeping plateau since has me wishing, but I am really happy to say I am in a smaller size! That's a great start!

      Delete
  7. That's awesome though! 20 pounds is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!