Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 13 Nutrisystem, #NSNation, #Spon

I am trucking right along with Nutrisystem and loving how easy it is!  I literally just eat and watch my stats get way lower.  I was suffering from some major fluid retention/bloating last week, and I am thankful that I have that solved.

I had taken that mini break from eating more than one meal a day, and I think my body had to readjust again.  I drank lots of tea this week which seems to be a good diuretic for me, and I also did a green clay wrap on my torso so that I could cleanse my body of all the impurities in my system.

The results were great with my combined eating efforts and the wrap, and I am back on track!  


Starting Measurements:
Upper Arms: 15.0
Chest: 49.8
Waist: 54.0
Hips: 59.0
Thighs: 23.6


Current Measurements:


Upper Arms: 13.0
Chest: 44.3
Waist: 46
Hips: 52
Thighs: 18
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with  free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

12 comments:

  1. I like measurement so much better than the scale! You're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like this has been a real struggle for me, but I think that age/hormones play a big part. I know hot flashes are :D

      Delete
  2. You're doing so good - keep up the good work and look at all those inches gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am hoping to see things just jet right along, but I think slow and sure is more like it

      Delete
  3. Good work, girl! Measurements are way cooler than weight. You're doing fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work, girl! Measurements are way cooler than numbers on a scale! Keep it up, you're doing fabulo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! I definitely need a few pounds to lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! At the rate I am going I am going to weight the same, but have no legs or chest :D I guess I am being taught patience!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on getting back on track, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!