Monday, December 31, 2012

Give your Family Decals a Makeover for the New Year with Vinyl Disorder!

I admit it.  That's right, I am one of those people that laugh when I see things like honor roll stickers, number one parent, and those picture perfect family portrait stickers people show in the back of their window or on the back of the car.   I'm going to be as honest as I can be when I say that up until a month ago I wouldn't have been caught with family stickers on the back of my car.

Photobucket

What changed?  Vinyl Disorder came into my life, and I am now the proud owner of a set of family stickers for the back of my car.  Mind you, mine are 9mm guns instead of Suzy-home maker and her "always clean and obedient" children, but mine fit our family so much more accurately!

Photobucket

I was able to select from a wide assortment from Star Wars, aliens, bikers, anarchy, and so many more.  However, the minute my husband and I saw the guns, we were sold on this company!  I love how easy they were to put on.  I just had to clean the window, take the backing off the sheet of guns, and apply. Viola!  I am making my own car fashion statement about our family, and I know that few cars will look just like ours!

Photobucket

Never fear, for those of you who prefer a more vanilla sticker family, Vinyl Disorder also offers things like Christian Fish, Shamrocks, Beach Feet, Fishing Lures, Horses, and so much more!  

I know you are wanting a set for your own now, so head on over to the Vinyl Disorder website and find the set that just screams "this is my family!"  For all my Social Media mavens, you can Like or Follow them, too!

Photobucket

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. While I wouldn't "wear" them, the Spongebob one's are super cute too!

      Delete
  2. I have these - I put me, my husband and the grand kids on my car...in yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love your choice. I wouldn't mind a more non traditional set of decals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too! While we are pretty normal, perfect just didn't represent us :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not much for car decals, but those star wars decals are seriously a reason that may just change our opinion! they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guys would love the Star Wars version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids wants me to buy the Star Wars version so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL those are funny! Much better than just the regular ones for sure! I always thought they were weird because what happens when someone new joins your family or someone leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome. I always see these on the back of cars and I really want one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for posting this! I was behind a car the other day with the Star Wars family and I called my hubby to tell him I HAD to find them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!