Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Handcrafted Affairs: The Perfect Extra Touch for your Wedding, Baby Shower, or Any other Special Event!


I have never had a wedding.  I opted to go to the courthouse and go the simpler, less stressful route when my husband and I said hour vows.  We both believe that an official wedding is just a piece of paper, because the actual commitment is in our hears and the ceremony is just for show.  However, I know that most people, especially women want a nice wedding along with all the beautiful accessories and frills.

I am sure you are all thinking of things like flowers, food, drinks, dancing, toasts and more; however, what about small things that many may not think of?   I recently discovered a product that is perfect for weddings, bridal showers, and even baby showers, and I just had to share it with you!

Photobucket

Handcrafted Affairs offers a variety of unique things that add a finishing touch to a wedding or baby shower. They provide personalized hangers for wedding dresses, bridal party members, baby hangers and more.  They are actually gorgeous and come in white, walnut, black or natural, and you can have them personalized with everything from your name, the bride, Mrs. Bossie (that's me!), bridesmaid, and pretty much anything you can think of as long as it fits in the number of letters they allow!

Photobucket

Since I am not a bride, I had my full name written on mine, and it is just gorgeous.  I opted for the walnut hanger, and honestly, I did have a slight desire for a wedding.  However, then I remembered that my husband would likely show up in camoflauge or his Kansas City Chiefs jersey, and I figured I should save the money for a really great vacation and skip the formal affair!

Photobucket

These are the perfect item for all you Mama's welcoming a new addition to the family, or soon to be brides, and I think they are just the perfect touch.  I, however, will only be using them as gifts since I have officially closed the baby making factory, and I am happily married to my Knight in Camouflage driving a big mud truck!

Be sure to swing by their Facebook and Twitter pages so you don't miss out on any current promotions because these hangers are just too sweet!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

32 comments:

  1. I have seen these before and forgotten all about them. Thanks for the reminder! I think this would be a fun way to get my kiddo to hand up her jacket on her own a little more often too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Shannon, my girls love mine and have asked for their own.

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful! Love that it even includes a little wire heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them even come with flowers on them, and I love those too! So very girly and beautiful!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE these! I had, too, seen one before and forgotten about them but I "relished" this so I will remember to buy when I'm ready!!
    Tiffany
    P.S. I love the remark about the camo. :) Yes, a vaca is the way to go! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I agree Melissa! I at least got him in a golf shirt and khaki shorts the first go round, but I doubt I can get him THAT fancy a second ceremony :) I don't dress up often either though. I'm a cute shirt and leggings or jeans kinda gal!

      Delete
  4. My brother is getting married this summer, that is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they definitely top a toaster as a gift. I guarantee she won't be getting a set of these from anyone else!

      Delete
  5. I love this. What a great personalized item for a shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and no one will have the same item to bring for sure!

      Delete
  6. I have never seen these before. It is so cool! What a wonderful gift it would make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of them before either, but I am in love!

      Delete
  7. That is so cute, I have never seen anything like this before. It would make a very nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen those before. What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they totally frivolous, yet must haves? Love them!

      Delete
  9. These are just beautiful! What a wonderful personalized gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had known about them when my husband's friend got married. They already had set up house years before so this would have been a perfect gift!

      Delete
  10. A really unusual item and one that will be treasured by the recipient always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's a keepsake from the wedding that you can still use!

      Delete
  11. This is Melissa from HGF :) I wish I would have seen these when I got married!! This would be perfect for a dance recital too so they don't get costumes mixed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in Melissa! I agree on the Dance Recital, never thought of that! Lots of events need hangers, hmmm :D

      Delete
  12. I love these. I actually did a review for them and got a hanger with my name on it. I got lots of nice comments. Love yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kim! I do love the hanger, and I can see many uses for it!

      Delete
  13. This is so beautiful! I love that your name is written on it! So stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how they do it in cursive, but it's lovely!

      Delete
  14. Lovely gift idea. I can see so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest updates, thus where
    can i do it please help out.
    Feel free to surf my blog :: contractor in Orlando fl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!