Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hugo Naturals Soaps, The Perfect Present or Stocking Stuffer 12/17!

I have always been a sucker when it comes to all natural hand made soaps.  I just love the smell of an infused bar of natural soap.  It seriously tickles my toes!   I was happy, really I was.  Until. Now.  I recently discovered that I can enjoy the same hand crafted soaps that are gorgeous and artistic as well.


Photobucket

I had no idea.  I think I may have cracked a permanent window in the rock I live under, because I have no intentions of going back to a plain white bar of soap.  Ever.  Hugo Naturals began as hand crafted soaps made out of all natural ingredients and then  sold at the local farmers market.  You know when you hear that how awesome their products are.  Funny how all the greatest products were created in someone's kitchen!


Photobucket

On top of offering great soaps, body products, shampoos and more, Hugo Naturals also believes in giving back to more than a few charities and causes!  Let me get this straight, all natural soaps, beautiful, and part of my money goes to support charity?  Sold!


Photobucket

They have the loveliest selection of Seasonal items such as Christmas Light Soaps, the Snowflake Soaps, the Holiday Cupcake Fizzy Bath Bombs, the Holiday Hand Sanitizer in Vanilla & Peppermint and our Holiday Duo Winter Retreat for Hands in Vanilla & Peppermint.  You can see from the pictures how gorgeous they are, and how fun. 


Photobucket

These soaps are the perfect items for visiting guests to use, the bathroom during Holiday parties, and of course they are just the perfect gift and stocking stuffer.  I am having company for the Holidays so I am going to take a couple of these soaps and add them to a gift basket of items they may need while visiting such as toothpaste, toothbrush, and other necessities.

Photobucket

The Fizzy Bath Bombs are the size of a regular cupcake!  Such a luxury to add to your bath after a long day working or shopping!  One lucky reader is going to win a Holiday Gift set including Christmas Light Soaps, the Snowflake Soaps, the Holiday Cupcake Fizzy Bath Bombs, the Holiday Hand Sanitizer in Vanilla & Peppermint and our Holiday Duo Winter Retreat for Hands in Vanilla & Peppermint, ARV $60!

You can also see their other numerous products on the Hugo Naturals website, Facebook, Twitter, and watch what different news stations have to say about Hugo Naturals on Youtube!  



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the items mentioned above for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions stated are both honest and the sole property of My Wild Crazy Life Blog.

51 comments:

  1. I would love to try the lavender bath salts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the All Over Lotion - Sea Fennel & Passionflower. I'll bet that smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try Artisan Green tea effervescent bath salts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bath salts and I love Lavender. I sleep with a lavender sachet in the bed under the pillows at night to relax. I would definitely try the lavender bath salts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts in Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They have some cool stuff.I'd like to try the Body Mist in Lavendar & Chamomile and also the Dual Action Deodorant in Sea Fennel & Passionflower.I love natural soap,shower gel,etc. Thank you for the cool giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the Kumquat Brown Sugar Body Polish sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to try the Sea Fennel & Passionflower Dual Action Deodorant, and the Vanilla & Sweet Orange Massage & Body Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All Over Lotion - Lemon Verbena & Bergamot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to try any of the Shea Butter lotions or soaps

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the All Over Lotion - Vanilla & Sweet Orange

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts - Lavender.



    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like the Grapefruit shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vanilla & Sweet Orange body butter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://hugonaturals.com/products/single-product/1815

    ReplyDelete
  16. Foaming Milk Bath - Chamomile & Vanilla, all the products look really nice, bookmarked the site for further use =) Thanks
    Kaci Guisinger Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would like to try Amber, Sandalwood & Vanilla soap :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Artisan Soap - Creamy Coconut sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would love to try their Artisan Soap - Artisan Soap - Tropical Sunset- Shea Butter & Vanilla also i would love to try their Festive Handcrafted Soap - Snowflake - Shea Butter & Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Volumizing Shampoo - Vanilla & Sweet Orange.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try their lavender scrub!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to give the Shea butter and Oatmeal all over lotion

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to try their baby lotion and diaper cream :) for my babies of course

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shea butter and Oatmeal all over lotion for me

    ReplyDelete
  25. The lavender scrub does sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Artisan Soap - Creamy Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to try All Over Lotion - Lemon Verbena & Bergamot

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love the French Lavender All Over Lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Their vanilla and sweet orange shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the artisan soap in creamy coconut. I bet it smells as great as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try the all over lotion in sea fennel and passion flower. I've never smelled that scent before and I like to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Baby Foaming Milk Bath.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to have the Artisan Effervescent Green Tea Bath Salts.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love the All Over Lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd like to try the Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts - Grapefruit Geranium.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Would love the Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts - Lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts - Indonesian Patchouli & Sandalwood - This sounds wonderful!
    Elle
    hey_wren@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Grapefruit Geranium

    ReplyDelete
  39. Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts - Lavender
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Lemon Verbina Lotion!
    tavernie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the Holiday Soap, Artisan Loaf - Snowman - Winter’s Eve Scent

    ReplyDelete
  42. http://hugonaturals.com/products/single-product/1826

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to try the Handcrafted Soap - Wild African Rose!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the Creamy Coconut all over lotion.
    stormageddon235ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  45. All Over Lotion - Sea Fennel & Passionflower

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love to try the Green Tea Artisan Effervescent Bath Salts

    ReplyDelete
  47. Green tea bath salts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!