Friday, December 14, 2012

#NSNation, Week 15 and 16 #Spon

I have decided that the goal during the Christmas Month is going to be not gaining.  It took me until this week to lose the 2 lbs I gained at Thanksgiving.  Isn't it funny how long it takes weight to come off, but it jumps back on you in two days?

I am truly thankful for Nutrisystem because I simply couldn't do it through the Holidays without the "no-brainer" diet!  I have been so very busy with life that if I didn't have a system that does the thinking for me, I simply wouldn't have time to do it.  I just grab my food, eat, run, and do it all again!

Christmas should be easier on me than Thanksgiving was because my husband has to work 24 hours between Christmas Eve and Christmas Night.  I will cook him something special to take with him, but it's just me and two of the kids so I am sticking to my Nutrisystem!

All in all, I have lost a total of 20 lbs, and maybe would have lost more if I hadn't put some on at Thanksgiving that set me back.  However, I am thrilled to be a size smaller than I was when I started!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with  free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*  

1 comment:

  1. A physical therapist not only alleviates the pain with his varied treatment
    methods. The cost of these often put them out of reach of
    many. The problem they have is not being sure of the most effective ways to organize and market their holistic practice
    so it grows rapidly and has consistent flow of clients.
    Here is my homepage ; respiratory therapist salary

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!