Friday, January 18, 2013

Arthritis Flareups soothed with Ateevia Botanica's PRIME Anti-Inflammatory Cream



Today I want to share with you a new anti-inflammatory cream, Ateevia Botanica's PRIME Anti-Inflammatory Cream that I recently tried out.  It is no secret by now that I have Degenerative Disk Disorder and Osteo Arthritis in my back which can literally keep me down during a flareup.  So, I am always looking for different creams and ways to keep myself moving and active the way I want to be.



Attevia Botanica's PRIME is a blend of natural botanicals in a cream which treat a variety of things such as carpal tunnel, arthritis, tendinitis, and more.  Because it is natural, it is perfectly safe to use it multiple times a day if need be, although, sometimes one application is all that is needed.

As always, I was a little skeptical when I tried this cream because it isn't often I find anything that works much at all on my pain.  I have to say, this cream worked as well as most others that I have used in that it brought some temporary relief to my back pain.  I did have to use it several times a day to maintain results, but that is perfectly safe and to be expected of most over the counter creams.  Also, it didn't completely do away with my pain, but even the strongest prescription pain pills and muscle relaxers do little to ease my pain during a flare-up so I was just looking for something to ease the pain rather than obliterate it.

All in all I thought this was a nice cream, although like most natural medications, it is a tad pricey at $19.99 a tube.  In my opinion it is definitely a great choice for anyone who wants to stick with all-natural pain relief, and a good cream that I will be using for day to day management in between flare-ups!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

14 comments:

  1. I think I may recommend this to a friend who has arthritis --she has tried a lot of different lotions, potions and none so far have worked for her--maybe this will!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's definitely worth a shot. I wasn't over whelmed by it, but it does provide some relief, and works as well as I expect anything all natural to work

      Delete
  2. I am always reccomending natural health products to family, so I will have to keep this in mind. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it almost daily on my back now that it is cold and my arthritis is unhappy!

      Delete
  3. This sounds PERFECT for me. I have carpal tunnel, and beginning arthritis in my knees. I am all for any kind of pain relief I can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it works well for you. I think our hours of typing for blogging doesn't help with pain :D

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a great product. I don't suffer from arthritis but my grandmother does! I will most def. tell her about this and probably buy her some! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Jennifer. Hope it helps her!

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a wonderful product. I will pass it on to my friend who has arthritis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check into this. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will need to tell my dad about this for his knees!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!