Thursday, February 28, 2013

Alpha Hydrox Skin Care-Face Love!


Mirror, Mirror on the Wall-who's the youngest looking of all (thirty-something's that is)?  So maybe that isn't what the wicked step-mother asked, but it is certainly what she meant when she wanted to be told she was still the fairest!  Trust me, if that silly mirror hadn't have shown her crow's feet in the first place, she wouldn't be worried about a younger, pretty something turning the King's head.
Photobucket
While I can't say you never see a man (or woman) going through a mid-life crisis and leaving their significant other of years for an older version;  the truth is, more often than not, they choose a younger, more radient something to hang out with next, right?  What's a girl to do when she discovers wrinkles laugh lines on her face?  Accept reality, and live our her life in wrinkled bliss?

No, she is not-well, not the wrinkled part anyways.  She is going to get on her computer asap and order some Alpha Hydrox Skin Care which happens to contain the highest percentage of AHA's available on the market without a prescription!!  Why?  I am so glad you asked.

Photobucket
Alpha Hydrox Skin Care  not only exfoliates the skin, but it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone, and even unclogs pores!  It does everything but clean the toilets for you!  It must be expensive, right?  I mean, to buy a cream that *just* moisturizes at the local store costs upwards of $20, and I am pretty sure I just saw some of you tighten your hold on your wallet.  Never fear, a 6 oz. bottle is only $11.99!  That's less than a cheeseburger and fries for my husband and I cost!!
You're not old enough to worry about wrinkles?  Honey, let's face it:  you are never too young to start taking preventative measures and taking care of your skin.   So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to the Alpha Hydrox Skin Care Facebook page and check it out for yourself.  What do you have to loose?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

9 comments:

  1. My mother has always told me to use products with Alpha Hydroxy in it, and I can tell it works by looking at her. I bet this works great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using it about 3 weeks ago, so I am excited to see what results I get from extended use. I have just fine "laugh lines" around my eyes, so I hope it really helps!

      Delete
  2. I've heard lots of great things about Alpha Hydroxy. Thanks for letting me know I can find it in this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and I love how inexpensive it is compared to many other products. I can tell it works because it tingles when you apply it. Not really a burn, but can definitely feel it

      Delete
  3. This product sounds great! I'll have to check it out! I need something to help with the fine lines and wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's pretty darned good for the price! I am not promising what each person's results will be since I am sure they differ per user, but I have been pretty happy!

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a great cream. Hope it works out for you. I'd love to know how it does on fine lines too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very happy thus far. IT definitely does a great job moisturizing and getting rid of dead skin so I am sold on just those two points alone!

      Delete
  5. That's the magic ingredient, isn't it? Love that price tag!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!