Monday, November 11, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer

 photo Holidaygiftguide_zps3dc10b2c.jpg

Do you have someone on your Holiday list who is expecting a baby? I know you want to buy them something they will love, get lots of use out of, but not something they will get 30 more of at their umpteen baby showers.


 photo TommeeTippee_zpse555d55b.jpg
Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer is the perfect product for them.  The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer system is a disposable diaper disposal system that keeps that "somebody just had a dirty diaper" smell out of your whole house.  Anyone who has had children knows what smell I am talking about:  the one that lingers for days, and not even the industrial strength Febreze will eliminate that smell!



 photo TommeeTippee360Sealer_zpsc8946643.jpg
Features of the  tommee tippee 360° sealer™:

·         Pail comes fully assembled
·         Pail holds up to 30 diapers
·         Each refill seals up to 100 diapers
·         Film contains built-in antimicrobial protection
·         Color indicator in the film lets you know when you’re running low
·         Film is made from easy to tear material, making emptying the diaper pail quick and         simple
·         EasiSlide drawer for easy emptying

How well does it work? 

With four kids spanning 15 years, I have used every diaper disposal system out there, including the first one.  I ultimately quit using them quickly because when I would go to empty it at the end of a day or two, it would smell worse than the local gas station bathroom.  I would rather toss them outside in a bag in the trash bin than deal with that smell every time I emptied it.  This is NOT the case with the Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer.



It is so easy to use that even my little one can put his night time diaper in and seal it all by himself!  (Most nights he wakes up dry, but we do have wet nights still).  

I have shared with you several items in the past few months including the Tommee Tippee Closer to nature® manual Breast Pump, the Tommee Tippee Limited Edition Royal Baby Products to celebrate the birth of the new Prince, and the original Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles that are designed like a breast and help reduce colic.  

Tommee Tippee:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Stay Tuned for an AWESOME Tommee Tippee and Maxi Cosi:  Bebe Confort Diapering and Feeding Prize Pack giveaway coming soon!  

Disclaimer:  I received a product to facilitate my review, and received no compensation.  My opinion was not altered, and all opinions stated are 100% honest and the property of My Wild Crazy Life Blog. 

53 comments:

  1. My daughter was expecting but unfortunately miscarried the baby. She would have had the baby in March. These all would have been great gifts for her because she does breast feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My condolences! I lost my 4th child this way, so I know how very painful that loss is.

      Delete
  2. I like the amount of diapers it can hold and the antimicrobial feature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely holds more diapers than the competition's models and this one is complete surrounded smell protection!

      Delete
  3. I know how essential these are, but I too have experienced different brands that didn't hold many diapers and that smelled horrible. This one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the smell can really be a deterrent. I love that this one doesn't smell

      Delete
  4. Im really impressed if it doesnt smell! We love their bottles - they make great products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, we don't have a smell issue in ours, so I for one am impressed

      Delete
  5. My daughter is due the end of feb. She would love this! Its important to have products that work well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the perfect baby shower or Christmas gift for her! Nothing is worse than a sewer smelling house

      Delete
  6. This would be great for my sister and new niece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of this one, much better than the one I had! It looks so modern. This would be a great baby shower gift for my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is sleek looking, and you merely turn the knob to roll the diaper down into the film that encompasses the dirty diaper so, literally even a child can do it!

      Delete
  8. I'd love to have one of these. I use a trash can with a lid and it still smells like pee and I take the poopy ones and put in a trash can outside. I say my can holds more than 30 like this but would be nice to have one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The can probably does hold more, but I can imagine the smell. Gosh, at one point I had girls 14 months apart so we had diapers galore, and whooohoo the smell

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh, that's incredible! It looks super high-tech. I can't believe how far these have come. And here I totally used a trash can with a lid in the nursery with my firstborn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I feel you. The first one I had 15 years ago only held maybe 8 diapers and it smelled so badly! The refills were the equivalent of those really cheap trash bags that rip at the drop of the hat. BLUH. Back before I really knew much about recycling in the early 00's I would put the stinky diapers in a grocery bag and run it to the dumpster across the church parking lot (my husband was the pastor so it was "ours" and that was until this product the most effective way :D

      Delete
  10. My best friend just had a baby girl and this is a great gift idea for her! I like the looks of this one. It just looks like better quality than some of the other brands and anyone who has had babies in the house knows that a product like this that works is a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may well want one of these! I know we love it

      Delete
  11. This would be nice and I know someone who could use it right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Maybe you can share the product with her!

      Delete
  12. This looks like an amazing product. I want to get one for my daughter who is expecting a baby. I love all the features!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she will love it. The refills were surprisingly easy to insert. I was a little nervous about that whole ordeal because I am challenged at best, but I got them in on the first try in under a minute!

      Delete
  13. This would be nice and I know a friendenmie who could use it right now

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know! I have tried the Diaper Genie twice and it was so awful I just gave up and took them outside every time. This one looks pretty industrial though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll never forget with my first one. Right about the time the energy ran out, he had colic screaming all the time, the genie went a little too long. OMG I about died and tossed it right in the garbage :D

      Delete
  15. This does look nice and we too hated the smell and opted to run them out to the trash.This does look and sound wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a large bin to go into! And they seal in a line of wrap so that when you are ready to empty you just cut with scissors the wrap at the last diaper and continue on...super cool!

      Delete
  16. This looks good.As each pail can hold 30 diapers..I have used diaper jinnie ,but alwas had an issue with Bad odour ,,so sometimes i had to empty it on daily basis into the garbage.I Hate smells.This has antimicrobial protection which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks amazing, i'm really looking into getting one for my daughters room now. Her diaper champ does not keep the stink out and this one holds even more diapers! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We had the Diaper Genie and we always seem to get maggots. I know gross right. We never kept the diapers in the pail for long so it wasn't that we weren't keeping it clean but during the summer we got maggots. That was so gross so we stopped using it. It always had an odor to it too. This one looks so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really dont like tommee tippee- i had a breast pump that broke super quick !

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is nice that it has a color indicator in the film so it lets you know when you’re running low.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw this but did not realize it had so many great features! I love the antimicrobial feature!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's an awesome product. A must have for every home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the antimicrobial feature! I'm not sure if the Diaper Genie had that or not but I don't think it did.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the EasiSlide drawer for easy emptying. Great idea. I didn't like how you had to get the diapers out of the Diaper Genie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ive never been too much a fan of tommee tippe but this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great idea for that odor problem!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think even though this one holds more than the other types of diaper holders I would never keep them in there long enough to find out how many it holds. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kept looking at the design of this diaper disposal system and couldn't figure out what the handle in the front of it was for. Then it struck me. It where the drawer is. DUH!! Smart design.

    ReplyDelete
  29. There will not be any more smelly diapers now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It might stop the dreams of stinky diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A friend of mine was looking for a diaper holder today and I told her about this one. She said she was going to look into it. It's for a friend of hers that is pregnant but I really liked alot of the features.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This would mean no more stinky diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow I just went to their site to check out this diaper disposal system. It seals each diaper individually. That is great. That's probably why there is no stinky diaper smell.

    ReplyDelete
  34. It looks like it holds a lot of diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This will be an end to smelly diapers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!